Author Topic: Official Survey for AN and Fatigue (survey in document form)  (Read 12741 times)

TastyKakeman

• 2.0cm removed John Hopkins Dr Henry Brem .
Re: Official Survey for AN and Fatigue (survey in document form)
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 06:32:42 pm »
Please send me the survey. <bobpoe331@comcast.net>. I am tired all the time . 3 months post op. Left side face and ear. Left eye stays open and no tears. But the fatigue is really bad. I can get up in the morning and a few hours later I want to lay back down.   Bob
Bob

windinthesails

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 11:38:08 pm »
Hi, I will take the survery too! Just email it to me please.
   Mary
4cm AN on Right Side
Partial Surgery 3/22/06, Gamma Knife 6/25/06
Sutter Cancer Center Sacramento, Dr. Ciricillo Neurologist

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 08:06:42 am »
Hi Mary and thank you.  If you send me a private message/email here on the site with your internet email address, I can get the survey to you.

Thanks SO much for your help with this!

Phyl

Hi, I will take the survery too! Just email it to me please.
   Mary
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 02:36:04 pm »
*bump*

Hi all,

First, let me preface by saying thank you to ALL of you that have helped with participation in this Fatigue Survey. Dr. Medbery noted that he has received 22, thus far, and we appreciate your help.

We need more participants for this survey, so if you have not completed one and would like to, please let me know here. You can send me a private message (see the PM under my name/picture here to the left) and provide me an internet email and I'll be glad to forward one along.

Thanks again all!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"