Author Topic: funny movie  (Read 2035 times)

kat

funny movie
« on: December 03, 2006, 06:14:28 pm »
Hi everyone

I have just watched Woody Allen in "Hanna and her sisters ".  I had seen it years ago but now it had different meaning to me since
he plays a part of a hypochondriac (spelling?) who actually gets the classic symptoms of AN and his doctor sends him to have a scan to rule out a possibility of a brain tumour .  We have all been through it and he plays it brilliantly . Allthough our outcomes have not been as good as his fictional outcome it is really good for a laugh . See it if you can . (That is if you like Woody Allen)

Regards Kat
2.2 cm AN diagnosed July 2004 . GK at  the Royal Hallamshire
Sheffield UK in April 2005 2nd MRI in December 06 showed signs of the AN shrinking and MRI in FEB 08 showed no change . SO FAR SO GOOD .

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: funny movie
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 06:17:40 pm »
hey Kat.

Thanks for the heads up (oy!) on that one.  I absolutely forgot about it.

I've been enjoying the tv advert for a man and wife, the wife orders a head MRI for the husband ... the dr says the head MRI is normal.... the wife says "but how can he forget a week?"...the husband looks at the dr with a look in his eye of "work with me here"..... then you see... "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".  :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"