Author Topic: Frizzy Hair  (Read 12143 times)

nancyann

• carpe diem
Re: Frizzy Hair
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 07:56:19 pm »
Hi Eve:  there's a discount store by me that sells it - I'll definitely check it out this weekend.   

Oh, the added bonus of menapause, where ' hell really does freeze over '  forgot about that!!!!

&

I looked up tim tams - they are my dream come true, the pure chocolate ones, only I can't keep any sweets in the house
due to lack of control - the bag, box, etc. is gone one sitting!!!

However, if I ever get to.....when I get to Australia, I will surely have a tim tam or 2, 3, 4, 5, .........
2.2cm length x 1.7cm width x 1.3cm  depth
retrosigmoid 6/19/06
Gold weight 7/19/06, removed 3/07
lateral tarsel strip X3
T3 procedure 11/20/07
1.6 Gm platinum weight 7/10/08
lateral canthal sling 11/14/08
Jones tube insert right inner eye 2/27/09
2.4 Gm. Platinum chain 2017
right facial paralysis

sherry6

Re: Frizzy Hair
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 04:23:36 pm »
Hey Nancy -

Every one of these posts sounds like the history of my hair!  I had my surgery when I was 38 yrs old, then I promptly did a jump start into menopause, at 38!!  I think the stress of the surgery pushed me into it, but my hair suffered bad.  Five years later, I am on the post menopause side and have half the hair and it is still a different texture than pre-op and pre-menopause.  My hair is long (I would scare people with short hair, just doen't work for me) and I am in a high humidity place (NYC) 50% of the time.  There is a straightening balm by L'anza called Strait-Line that works better than anything I have tried.  It is available on-line or in salons.  I also use a Chi flat iron.  I tried many things before I found these products, but if it can work on my hair, it has to be good.  By the way, my hair is very course so if yours is fine, maybe go easy on the flat iron. :)