Author Topic: Headache  (Read 2743 times)

grace

Headache
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:57:28 pm »
Hi,I am so grateful for your time and AN family,I have been W&W since 2012 and getting my Annual MRI in a few hours.I have a long history of headaches  as well as 7 herniates discs some on cervical area and some on lower back. However,they are much worse since the AN. The pressure in the ear canal and .....i believe  causes this.I lost most of the hearing,of the Right side.After many experts and their differences I've chosen to wait.I also have been told that the fullness,the tinnitus,the wonkyness,all  do not go away after surgery and because of my headache  history the headaches would most likely be worse than ever.Since I am trying to figure this out I have chosen to W&W.The size has gone from 3x3x4 to 4x12x2 therefore. ,was supposed to get Gamma even though the same MD athad told me that he thought I am best to W&W due to the Headaches.Then I was never called back but passed from Dr to Dr.After months of that  and just found out my husband lost his job I have thought to get all the check ups out of the way and pray that it got smaller.I Still think it is not as big as others.My major questions are if I will not have less tinnitus,wonkyness,pressure and will have no headaches then what is the best reason for getting any treatment? Please help.I am suffering with a 2 day straight headache now.Lastly I  am wondering if any one of you would want to be roommates.I have a great place on lakein CT and in winters go to Jensen Beach,FL.When I keep active and teach Holistic lifestyle I fee l better.
Sincerely appreciate your time,Grace

Note:  For your protection, I am removing your phone number.  Other forum users need to contact you through a private message, where you can safely exchange personal contact information.  CD
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:11:43 am by CHD63 »

researcher

Re: Headache
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 01:28:02 pm »
Since your AN is rather small the watch and wait seems like a good idea.

However, keep on researching your options so if and when you decide on surgery or gamma knife or cyberknife, you will be ready.

My AN was about 1.5 cm and I had many dizziness issues.  They seemed to be getting worse so I decided on surgery rather quickly. I do have several of the same problems as before surgery plus I am SSD as well. So I am better in some respects but not in every respect. Not sure that helps you but it's my one data point.

Take care. I wish you peace throughout your journey.