Author Topic: Make sure you don't have an allergy before  (Read 2375 times)

Mei Mei

Make sure you don't have an allergy before
« on: August 25, 2013, 03:13:43 pm »
you put something foreign in you body
https://www.facebook.com/pat.mcclure.90?fref=ts
My younger sister Nancy left us unexpectedly yesterday in her sleep. She had endured 4 back surgeries, and had made it through the first of three months of the post op wait for the bone graft and fusion to form before a fifth surgery to remove the slipped spinal cages which were causing her pain. No more pain Nancy. You are free at last. I love you!
Unlike ·  · Share
You, Dorothy McClure and Chris A. Purcell like this.
1 share
View 15 more comments

Diane Williams Our love and prayers are with you, Cindy, Ruth, Dave and also the family members that we haven't met.. Howard and Diane
August 23 at 9:45pm · Like · 1

Pat McClure Thanks to the best neighbors ever!
August 23 at 9:46pm · Like

Charlene Gurucharri Thinking of you Pat with lots of love and heartfelt sorrow for your loss.
Yesterday at 10:14am · Like · 1

Joan Simon Oh, Pat, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this sad time.
Yesterday at 1:55pm · Like

Pat McClure Joan, we are all devastated and shocked by her death. Ruth is having a very hard time dealing with it too.
Yesterday at 2:04pm via mobile · Like

Ruth Lafferty Biel Pat, my deepest sympathy. Prayers for you and your family as you go through these coming months.
14 hours ago · Like

I posted this from my friend because of my problems all these years with recovery from the surgery.   Find out if you have any allergies from any implants before you let anyone put something inside.    I have this pain that reaches an eight or nine daily.    I am typing this with a neating pad on my neck with my neck tilted back to feel the heat.

Best of Power in making your decision.
Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh