Author Topic: A Special Thank You to all people that were praying for Mary  (Read 2084 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
A Special Thank You to all people that were praying for Mary
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:00:40 am »
Dear Prayer Warriors and others who were praying,

Great news!!!! You can now stop praying! The PET scan they did on Mary (the nurse who works with me and has been for 30 years) came back negative! No metastasis for her brain tumor! Isn't that absolutely terrific! Another chevron for the excellent neurosurgeons at Colombia Presbyterian!

Plus the best news of all, this news she just found out on her birthday by having the surgeon sing to her today, some birthday present!!!!

Fantastic news and Mary wanted me to thank all of you! You see I told you! PRAYER WORKS!

Thank you all!

Your Friend,

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: A Special Thank You to all people that were praying for Mary
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:07:54 pm »
Mike ~

Wow!  Some will chose to call it 'good luck' but I chose to call it answered prayer.  Please tell Mary that I (and many others) wish her a happy birthday and continued healing.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.