Author Topic: Thought balance was improved  (Read 3176 times)

Ned

Thought balance was improved
« on: September 13, 2012, 06:01:02 pm »
The past week or so my balance had greatly improved.  I told my wife this morning that maybe things were coming back to normal.  Had an appointment about an hour away this afternoon, left the office and 10 minutes into the drive I became totally off balance and swerving on the road.  Called my wife and she came to pick me up.  Very frustrated, is this how I have to plan, might need a driver.  Totally confused,  perhaps another CC and water will help.
2003   1.5cmX1,6cmx1.3cm
FSR Sara Cannon Cancer Center  Nashville
2006  1.1 cmX1.2cmX .9cm

BlueSky

Re: Thought balance was improved
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 10:09:17 pm »
Uggh. How annoying. My balance isn't that off yet but at least you were close to home when you noticed things not working quite right. Hope your balance improves soon but for now it sounds like you maybe in the passenger seat for awhile. Better safe than sorry!!

It is what it is

Re: Thought balance was improved
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 09:43:36 pm »
I am also sorry to hear about your experience.  I haven't had difficulty when driving but I did get to a point that I thought I was almost back to normal walking and then had some bad balance days.  Now it comes and goes for no noticeable reason.  Who knows? 

karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.