Author Topic: A Message of Thanks from the mother of someone with NF2  (Read 3830 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
A Message of Thanks from the mother of someone with NF2
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:29:40 pm »
Dear NF2 support group,

I do not have NF2, but Erlina Rey whose daughter Kristine  Rey is 25 does....Erlina has asked me to say thank you to the Prayer Warriors and to the members of your group. She never had the chance to talk with anyone, she Erlina and her daughter have seen Dr.Slattery at HEI in LA. She is grateful to have our support.

I am grateful to have your support as well as we all go through this ordeal of having or being a family member somebody with an AN.

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: A Message of Thanks from the mother of someone with NF2
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »
Dear NF2 group,

Please read my update in the AN Community section called Special Request for a new member Prayer Warriors Activate. Erlina has some good news about her daughter Kristine!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!