Author Topic: parathyroid correlation??  (Read 8735 times)

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
Re: parathyroid correlation??
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 05:29:15 pm »
WOW..I just stopped in to reconnect as I am still in W&W mode with a regrowth of a facial nerve neuroma and I happened to see this thread. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer last February. I had a total thyroidectomy March 1st, 131-I in April (which was a much higher level due to the cancer in my lymph system--194-I), and am in a kind of W&W mode with this too. Mine had metastasized to my lymph nodes. I am currently trying to find the correct dose of Synthroid.  :(

I have had a colonoscopy and they removed a small precancerous node, x-rays and MRI's show small benign tumors in my liver and one in my lung!! Soooo, maybe little visitor in my head has a whole family!!!  ;D
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

LisaM

Re: parathyroid correlation??
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 11:49:04 pm »
Hey Wind6...

You might want to look into curcumin and how it has helped with cancer (I posted this in another thread)

BTW... if you want to get really serious about taking curcumin and reservatrol check out the 2 links below:

http://www.pdazzler.com/archives/1005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeU--wadrMY

This is from a site for cancer patients.  It seems that both reservatrol and curcumin have a hard time getting absorbed into the system and binding the curcumin/reservatrol to lecithin apparently makes a huge difference.
Wait & Watch
1st Symptom Temporary SHL 7/10 AN Diagnosed via MRI 4/14/11
AN Size 4/14/11 = 1.4cm x 1.8cm x 1.7cm
AN size 7/14/11 = Same - Stable, no growth
AN Size 2/01/12 = 1.3cm x 1.3cm x 1.6cm (5mm reduction)
AN Size 11/27/12 = less than a centimeter! (50% reduction! And I can still hear!)