Author Topic: FSR or GK?  (Read 1665 times)

vczar

FSR or GK?
« on: May 27, 2006, 04:36:09 pm »
Has anyone out there had either a GK procedure done at Pittsburgh with Dr. Lundsford or FSR done at Johns Hopkins?  I am trying to make a treatment decision and any info that you can give me will be helpful.  Please tell me if you used either of these facilities, the size of your tumor the year of your treatment and what your results have been.  Thanks so much for responding to me---I can use all the help I can get!
Ginny
2 cm.--May 2006
GK-University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Lunsford

janz

Re: FSR or GK?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:15:23 pm »
First try responding on the forum. I have the same question that you do. I am newly diagnosed and doing lots of research.  Anxious to hear what people have to say, looking at a consultation at Pittsburgh. Thanks and good luck.
2 cm AN diagnosed April 2006
Gamma Knife August 2006
Dr. Lunsford, University of Pittsburgh

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: FSR or GK?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 12:17:56 pm »
Hi janz and vczar and welcome. I cannot answer to either but had cyberknife here in Boston at Beth Israel. There may be notation of what you seek in the forum here for "Info on Physcians". Not sure if you checked there.  Wishing you both well and we're good shoulders around here if you need it.

Phyllis
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"