Author Topic: ANA NE Discussion Forum Brunch -- WITH apple dumplins! Sunday, April 18, 2010  (Read 34323 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
SUNDAY, APRIL 18, 2010 AT 12 NOON

Maxwell Silverman's Toolhouse Restaurant
http://www.maxwellmaxine.com/

Brunch details (including cost, as of today... no known cost increase occurring to my knowledge)
http://www.maxwellmaxine.com/brunch.html

Ok, who's in?  Anyone traveling to New England during that timeframe? care to join the "Apple Dumplin Gang Brunch"?

...and BTW, folks... Gil, my fave "Brazilian Nut" told me... regardless of head count (last time was 31... will we break the record AGAIN for attendees?), he WILL make the dumplins!  Whatta guy! :)

Attendees

Phyl/da bloke
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

epc1970

I'm in Phyl! Can't wait- especially for those famous dumplings! Thaqnk you for putting this event together.
Erin

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Phyl ~

Count us in.....Jim & Tina (Scott).  Our day for April 18th is now officially booked.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

NancyMc

• One year and all is well, almost.
Nancy McDonald and Dave Nugent
Watch and Wait since 9/19/01
Increased from 1.1 x 1.9 to 1.9 x 1.9 cm as of 10/27/08
Right SSD, tinnitus, compensating balance
Dr. McKenna at Mass Eye and Ear and Dr. Barker at MGH
Translab April 8, 9 hours, 18 mm Tumor all gone SSD some facial weakness

LisaP

I am I am, count me in and hopefully Lynn from Peru, who is having surgery this Friday will be up to coming too. Lynn will be at Mass General with Dr. McKenna

Jane are you and Andy in?

P.S.  Still waiting to hear from Melanie about that support group to get started, sent all the paper work in already!!!!!

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

epc1970

Lisa
I was thinking that Lynn should come...I was going to PM her to make sure she does not miss this event. Looks like you have it under control!
Erin

Keri

aww..i wish i could go! i had a great time last year, even though i live kind of far away. i wish my hubby could run boston again and i could come up again!
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!

ppearl214

• Administrator
:)

Figured I'd give everyone enough advanced notice.... including to JOEF!!!!!!!! Are you going fishin' again? ;)

Attendees

Phyl/da bloke
epc1979/Erin
Jim Scott/Tina
NancyMc/Dave N
LisaP

(possibles)
Peru Lynn

Keri, will have a dumplin for you in spirit.. I'm also sorry you can't join.

(Lisa, btw, stay on Melanie for the support group update... and tell her I say "hey!" :) )
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

elliemae

Count me in, Phyl.

Elaine

ppearl214

• Administrator
got it Elaine! :)

Attendees

Phyl/da bloke
epc1979/Erin
Jim Scott/Tina
NancyMc/Dave N
LisaP
elliemae/elaine

(possibles)
Peru Lynn

MLB57

;D Hi Phyl and everyone!!

Yep, I've marked my calendar for April 18--hope to have my latest MRI results and hopefully good news to share again!!

Best always,

Mary (aka Grammy Mary)... 8)
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

epc1970

Hi Phyl
Can you add my mom to the list? She would like to come! Thanks!
Erin

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
I've got it on my calendar, too!

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

SML

• If wishes were like horses, we would ride.
Rich and I plan on being there and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Scarlett
SML(Scarlett)-Massachusetts
1.5 cm x 2.5 cm Cystic AN - Right side
Retrosigmoid 3/18/09 at MGH in Boston,MA.
Dr. Barker - Neurosurgeon, MGH - Dr. Lee - Neuro-Otology, MEEI
no facial issues, SSD right side, balance issues to work on.
Outstanding Surgeons, I'm very happy with the results.

ppearl214

• Administrator
noted all! :)

Attendees

Phyl/da bloke
epc1979/Erin and Mom
Jim Scott/Tina
NancyMc/Dave N
LisaP
elliemae/elaine
MLB/GrammyMary
kbonner/Katie (is Audrey coming?)
SML/Scarlett and Rich (with hugglez!)

(possibles)
Peru Lynn