Author Topic: Need Plastic Surgeon in Texas  (Read 2561 times)

LavaTea

• Do your best...pray it's blessed...forget the rest
    • My Space
Need Plastic Surgeon in Texas
« on: January 18, 2010, 04:24:50 pm »
I have had 2 AN's, the first being in 1982.  That is the one that caused my paralysis of the right side of my face.  I have had a Hypoglossal Anastomosis in 1985 with good results.  I am now 50 years old and I find as the years go by that my upper lip pulls more and more to the left (non paralyzed) side.  I am interested in finding a skilled facial plastic surgeon that can remove or smooth out my Philtrum.  That is the dimpled space between the nose and the upper lip.  If it weren't for my Philtrum being crooked you wouldn't be able to tell there is anything wrong with my face when I sit and rest.  I live near Dallas Texas and any help, thoughts or ideas on this issue will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much!  I'm all smiles inside!  :-)  Cindy   
1st AN 6 cm 8/82 at age 22 Dr. William House & Dr. Hitselberger St. Vincent Hospital Los Angeles-Translab
2nd AN 5/97 Dr. Fred Owens Baylor Dallas
TransEar Hearing Aid user as of 4/08

Kaybo

Re: Need Plastic Surgeon in Texas
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 05:12:57 pm »
I just now saw this and wonder if it is too late - I was looking for something else - so sorry I didn't see it at the time!  Please contact me if you are still searching!  Let me know what you did too!

K   ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!