Author Topic: Anxiety  (Read 15722 times)

4cm in Pacific Northwest

Re: Anxiety
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 03:08:56 pm »
1st, my condolences to you all for the loss of your mother in law. I'm sorry to hear this news.  Bloke and I send our thoughts/prayers to your husband, to you and alll those affected by this loss.

Thanks Phyl. My husband is on his way home and will be here for the kids, also, and their crazy schedule to help me out now (phew). She passed away late October but this (December) was the only & best time to get her kids, who are disbursed throughout North America, to go and ALL be together. (Just not the best time for ALL the grandkids so I was not the only spouse who stayed back in the USA for that reason.) Sadly her mind went before her body (dementia) .

This is a stage our lives of being part of the sandwich generation: with aging parents and kids.

I guess the trick is to try and stick to routine ... and not drink too much coffee being that can only make one more anxious. (Actally I do not feel anxious- just hyper from the caffeine... sort of like the squirrel, Hammy, from the Over the Hedge kids movie.

Thanks for your support... now onto herbal tea..."Calming chamomile for quite moments"
http://www.bigelowtea.com/Catalog/Product/36/5/4/Cozy+Chamomile+Herbal+Tea.aspx

Would you like a spot of tea daarling?

DHM
4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

Tricia (horsekayak)

• Keenah and Tricia
Re: Anxiety
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 11:30:28 pm »
Just another thought:   
what i love about this forum is that people even CONSIDER and THINK and RESPECT ideas like those talked about in this thread, instead of pooh-poohing the validity of the ideas...there are truly some awesome folks out there in AN land

Tricia (horsekayak)-Diagnosed 8/10/09
1.5 cm right side AN
Gainesville, GA (near horses and Lake Lanier)
Linac radiosurgery at Shands Hospital/Univ of Florida  12/1/09  Go Gators!!!

"Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way"...BT Washington