Author Topic: Southern Ont AN'ers getting together  (Read 5779 times)

opp2

Re: Southern Ont AN'ers getting together
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 10:45:52 am »
Toronto

The 2009 Toronto Chapter meetings will now be held every other month from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm at the Canadian Hearing Society located at 271 Spadina Road, Toronto.

2009 Meeting Schedule – January 27th, March 31st, May 26th (5th Anniversary), July 28th, September 29th and November 24th.

We meet in the Aural Rehabilitation room , on the 2nd floor (just to the right at you walk off the elevator). Free underground parking available. Public transit. Exit at the Dupont subway station. CHS is second building on east side of Spadina Rd. You can’t miss the big sign in front of the building.

I'm sure you can bring a friend with you. I can let the organizers know if you are coming or you can go to the ANAC web site and go to the link under support groups.

http://www.anac.ca/chapters.html
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:55 pm »
Nikki,

I am attending Tuesday meeting, are you going yo be there?

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

opp2

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 07:23:24 pm »
Yep, I made sure I got a sitter for the kids so I"ll see you there.
Diagn Apr 14 2009 with 2.5 cm lt AN. - numbness in the face and sudden onset headaches accompanied by balance issues. Consults with Drs in S Ontario, California (House) and Vancouver. Picked Dr. Akagami in BC.
Retrosigmoid July 6, 2010, 3.0cm by then. SSD left, no other significant side effects.