Author Topic: Monday Weigh in  (Read 66193 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Monday Weigh in
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 08:36:03 pm »
Well, I'm in deep doo doo. Just had a pie and sauce for lunch, followed by a magnum ice cream - yum but next notch on the belt is beckoning.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 09:03:01 pm »
What in blazes is a pie and sauce? Do they sell it at footy games?
Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 09:15:36 pm »
Oh no, Captain Deb, you don't know what a pie and sauce is - I guess you've been eating too many of granny's viddles - they are very popular at "the footy"

actually it was a meat pie - interesting term for it coz to be labelled a meat pie, it is not, I repeat, not allowed to contain more than 5% meat. Work that one out?

Now, for those wackyites that haven't been to Adelaide, which is the capital city of South Australia, which is one of our 6 states (yeah, we have 6 states the same size as your 50. Mind you 9/10ths of our land is rather nasty desert so no good for ships). Right, where was i, oh yeah, Adelaide. Now Adelaide is called the city of churches coz it's got lots of churches - we are pretty clever down under. It also has a rather large volume of topless underground (below street level) cafe's. Goose bumps a flyin everywhere. Anyway, in Adelaide, there is a suburb called Norwood. now Norwood is a rather sleepy little suburb but it is the home of the infamous Pie Cart. Now this pie cart has the most traditional "meal" in the country. It is called a pie floater. You can only face this pie floater if you are paraletic and then you can't hold it down - i think thats called double jeopardy!

This pie floater is a meat pie (with less than 5% meat) smothered in vinegar and tomato sauce sitting on top of a bowl of thick green pea soup - that's enough to send anyone on a diet. - ah, what are these men in white uniforms doing here - they have a jacket with lots of straps... outahere man.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 09:27:49 pm »
AAAAARRRRR!
All's us pirates gots to eat on long voyages out on the Rollin' Blue be hard tack 'n salt pork 'n grog!  Scoops up the errant flyin' fish offa the heavin' deck! Still sounds a might better'n that pea soup thingy!  Pea Soup makes me p**t!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2006, 10:19:20 pm »
Remember the old saying - eat hearty for tomorrow you f..ty
Chronologer of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2006, 06:10:31 am »
Monday weigh in....

excuses first... bloaty in prep for "being a woman" week... BUT, have been working out at the gym a lot with my trainer to prep for energy levels for next week.... did pretty good this past week and layed low on the sweets and fattening... lots of protein intake.  Energy level is doing well... but as for my weight....

Lost 1.5 lbs.  Official weight:  154.5

(bought new digital scale)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

thecakes

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2006, 07:06:44 am »
   OK GIRLS ITS MONDAY!! I just want to remind you, due to that snickers cake I made sunday---for the family, that I would not be perticipating today,but I'm here to read and support all the posts on here.Come on fess up, all of you!

Battyp

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2006, 08:06:51 am »
Snicker cake....you made a snicker cake and didn't share.  Exactly how am I suppose to keep up my womanly figure without your snicker cake?  GEESH  lol

According to my scale I'm the same...according to my scale after being on my gf's digital one last week I've lost 5 pounds. Hmmm..think I'll go with the second one  lol   ;D

Karla83401

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2006, 09:02:17 am »
Good Morning Everyone,

I am weighing in for the first time and I have 10+ pounds to lose and am in need to chocolate for the future. I will weigh this moring and tell you how I did next week, if that it what I am supposed to do.

Karla
diag. 2/23/06 left side
4x8x6mm bony area
1.4x.1.1x1.1cm brain area
waiting for surgery in May 06

LaMar

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 09:18:36 am »
I'm in but I would like to lose like 100 pounds.  THe way my tumor was positioned it ws pressing y brian - apparently unusual - and it prevented my thyrod glands from working correctly and now my ass is like three people wide (exaggeration).  So I am definantly in.  Has anyone tried EP200.  I ordered some last week - hope it works.

LaMar
LaMar Resch
US Army
3.5cm tumor in right side
Removed 5 Dec 2005 @ MUSC by
Dr. Lambert

shoegirl

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 10:02:42 am »
Okay, confession time,

I sort of have been a bad girl, I ate a few things I wasn't suppose to - emotional eating. :'(  So I only lost  a 1/2 pound.  Planning to be a very good girl this week to make up for last week. ;D

Wish me luck!  I need it!
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005
The Barrow Institute, Phoenix, AZ

Battyp

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 10:03:16 am »
LaMar what is ep200?  the only diet aids I've done is green tea and apple cider vinegar which as the time helped I lost 25 pounds in about 8 weeks.  I was also walking 3 miles a day and watching what i ate.  trying to get back to that especially after seeing my mothers booty in the mirror the other day  lol

karla did you know if you share your chocolate with wenches the calories don't count?   ::)

shoegirl

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 10:09:58 am »
Batty,

How does the apple cider work?  Do you take it with the green tea?  Share please!
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005

Battyp

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 10:15:23 am »
You can add apple cider to water and drink it but i don't drink flavored things well so I did the supplements.  They are sold in the vitamin isle at wal mart.  I typically would take one in the am along with a green tea supplement, drink some hot brewed green tea.  It flushes out your system. I did real well with it then after showing signs of symptoms from my an I put on abuot 40 pounds in what seemed like overnight.  Then I had the decadron which didn't help matters so now trying to lose the extra weight.  I've not done any supplements this time.  After tomorrow's appt with the internist I might start again.  I'm so tired of my clothes not fitting and not having the stamina for finances to shop for new ones! 

shoegirl

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2006, 10:30:13 am »
I hate the clothes thing too - my dh doesn't understand why I have so many pairs of jeans - I try to explain that  I have skinny jean, not so skinny jeans, and just plain fat jeans  :( .  When I get to the point that my belly starts to hang over my jeans I move up to the next category. My belly is the first place that I notice the fat as it has stretch memory from being preggy twice.  I feel like a big stuffed sausage.

I am going to try the apple cider and green tea thing. I'll check walmart.  Thanks!
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005