Author Topic: ~~~Two Year Anniversary ~~~  (Read 5429 times)

sharonov

• 1.7 X 1.3 X 1.1. Retro sigmoid at House, Schwartz
Re: ~~~Two Year Anniversary ~~~
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 05:02:45 pm »
Can I add that your daughter is incredibly talented!  I don't know if the picture you show is altered from hers in any way; if not, you could sell some of her work as some type of cubist realism.  Really, it is wonderful.

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
Re: ~~~Two Year Anniversary ~~~
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 09:38:12 am »
only alteration is in size ... her picture was drawn on a sheet of printer paper ... here is a copy that 
is a little bigger...

introduced extended family to tattoo Saturday ... mom said she should have been with me and is a little
mad ...she wanted to make sure I didn't go into a den of sin and germs and disease  , my brother showed
me his , one son wanted to know how long it would last cause he thought it was fake ... and he is one out
of the two of my sons that have tattoos ...he has Goku (sp)  from some teen oriented cartoon on one arm ,
a feather and a gorilla  ??? he got them under aged and doesn't know why or have a reason for his ...just did
them...over all it was well received and they liked it ...at least no one said what the h*** did you do
that for ...would have hated to have to hit anyone over the head with a skillet or something
3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery