Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 789989 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #885 on: July 30, 2006, 11:20:25 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to ye, alla ye wencheth and thwathbucklerth! Greetin'th ta Gennythgrandmawench, too, for all the love and care you thowered on our dear Firtht Mate Wench! (Thur hope thith danged cat-thcrathed tongue heal'th up thoon!)
I jutht talked to The Girly and she wath at lunch with theven AN folkth--THEVEN!  Five pothties and 2 pre-treatieth! Holy thit! Talk about background noith! They had jutht pulled their chairth up to the dethert buffet! The Girly tried ta thove a Cannoli through the phone, but got it all over her face inthead! With I coulda theen THAT! But then if I coulda THEEN it I coulda eaten the cannoli myTHELF!!

Thue, you are thuch a great poet lorry-ate! Thank you Thue!!!
Have a FANTATHIC day everyone!
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #886 on: July 30, 2006, 11:26:29 am »
Oh, Yeah, Wenchy Tats!  The Jolly Rogerette (skull and crossbones with pink bow) from the sox, maybe? I'm totally serious--I'll design it and we could find us a tat parlor in Philly when we hit the conference and get it done--I would totally do it if someone else will! I'm kinda used to needles these days!
Capt Deb

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #887 on: July 30, 2006, 12:16:22 pm »
Thank you, thank you.  I can do some simple poems, but don't be looking for any Great American Literature here.  That won't be happen'. ;D

Capt Deb,and Phyll, Genneysmom and Laz, you are hilarious.  :D :D
You amaze me with your wit and humor.

I will have the tatoo, but in my imagination only. On the ankle?  I can imagine that!!

Honestly, we could have our own reality show.  Maybe you guys should talk to Fox or ABC or somebody. 

Later, wenches.

Sue

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #888 on: July 30, 2006, 03:59:00 pm »
Deb, you read my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was thinking the skull and bones with the pink bow....how perfect!!!!  I'm in....already have a tat, so I ain't scared of em!!!!  Who else is in?????   Not so sure about a tat parlour in Philly...I might be scared!!!  Anyone know of a reputible one there??? 
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
« Reply #889 on: July 30, 2006, 04:33:01 pm »
Alright!!!! Kathleen's back up on the horse!!  Good to see you back!!!

Paul
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #890 on: July 30, 2006, 06:48:48 pm »
I ain't got no tats, at all, aside from a few prison tatoos, but that's another story! :o

Hey Gennysmom, Is yer cabin still a'spinnin'?  Got to take the leeboards offa yer bunk yet?
(For ye landlubbers, leeboards is canvas or wood thingies that attatch to the downwind side o' yer bunk, so ye don't fall outta it whilst yer a'tryin to get some shut-eye between watches. No not wrist watches. Watches is your turn at the helm--jeez, I guess I gotta 'splain alla this here nautical lingo--but that's alright--this forum is 'sposed ta be educational, right?)

Not leakin' again I hope!  Number one rule of the sea--Thou shalt not leak! Just in case you do, however, I'm volunteerin' my SPECIAL cork that I put in my own personal bottle of grog about 20 years ago--it ain't never leaked yet! If it could plug up Captain Deb's rum bottle, it could plug up ANYTHING! But I really am a'hopin' that we DON'T need it!  Ever!

Well, have ya seen them crazy photos of the Massachusetts Seven? It's a wonder they dint get locked up, trying ta steal that double-decker bus and all!  Great disguises, too. Left their wenchwear and cutlasses at home and tryin' ta look like normal people. They musta made quite a racket at that restaurant--summa them bein' half-deaf and all.  I know if I'm in a crowded place my voice gets louder and louder and louder and poor Dr. Love gets all embarrassed by me. I was on the telephone with 'em and they sure sounded like they was just havin' a lotta fun! AAAAAAAAWWWK!

Capt Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #891 on: July 30, 2006, 07:08:46 pm »
Still need the leeboards as I'm listing at about 30 degrees to the starboard side.  No leaks tho!!!!

I got the call too, and was priveledged to get to say hello to the dirty seven!!!  Hello guys!!!!!  Can't wait till our outing in September with the Aussie Bloke!!!  He better not have any visits from the headache jumbie, because he's got a lot of talking to do!!!!!!!

BTW, the tater spoon actually worked better as a bad nurse whapper.  Had me some of those!!!!!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #892 on: July 30, 2006, 07:36:48 pm »
I find most of me galley gadgets ta be multitaskers--fer instance, the big meat fork is an effective anti-snoring device and the large cast-iron skillet makes the television quit changing channels every 30 seconds!  Modern technology!
Captain Deb 8)

matti

« Reply #893 on: July 30, 2006, 08:15:24 pm »
Hey mom, you have to wear your "Wet t-shirt Champ" in honor of our Aussie visitor and our group picture.

How about two options for skull and crossbone tat's...permanent or temporary (the latter for me, I'm a chicken ;))

It's so awesome to have you back on the PBW, Gennysmom!!! :-*  We've been missing you

hugs,
Cheryl

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #894 on: July 30, 2006, 11:22:54 pm »
Toooooooo much to absorb here. You wenches can half natter!

Now captain Deb, I suggest we ban the cat offa the PBW, coz it took me about 2 hours to decypher what yer were tryin to say and then i still couldn't understand it!!!

Gotta teach ya some good Aussie "Strine" (short fer Australian).

Gennysmom, it's great to have the co- wet t shirt champ back on deck and outa sick bay preferably without the canary plug whoops, parrot plug. I have decided that when i turn up on the "best coast" (whoa, them's fightin words), I'll be teachin ya some good Aussie speak, coz, our grammer is heaps better than those that are worser! (gee, men in white coats are coming back).

I might even chime in with a jar of vegemite - Then I can get onto border control for bringing in alien food samples.

back to work for me, whilst I still have a job - mmm, best be thinkin' of the next episode.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #895 on: July 31, 2006, 09:48:08 am »
The sad thing is, although I don't know why, you can actually get vegemite here.   I think it's because we're a Pacific seaport, and we import lots of Brit's and Aussies.  At the Brit store, they have all kinds of sandwich spreads that American's won't eat. 

I need to look if the conference is in Seattle proper, or over in Bellevue...will make a difference to those of us here on planning what to do with the time you have!!!!!!!!

I agree, that cat tongue was mighty hard to work.....specially for a wench who now has crummy eyesight. 

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #896 on: July 31, 2006, 08:46:20 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what, alla ye Wenches and Salty Seafarin' Swashbucklers?  No, really, guess! I am pround ta say that the infamous Crew of The Good Ship Princess Batty Wench now has UNIFORMS!!! Yep, I picked 'em up from the James, the Tailor today!  We gots Wench Uniforms and Bloke Uniforms! And they are in true Pirate Style!

Now, thanks to years and years of pillagin' and plunderin' I have quite a few treasure chests fulla gold doubloons, pearls, diamonds, emeralds and other assorted swag, so I found me a good fence who gave yer dear ole' captain Deb a big wad o' CASH to pay James the Tailor with.

So, if ye are a member o' this here motley CREW and ye want a uniform, just message me yer address and I'll be sendin' one your way!  No need to include your size as James the Tailor guaranteed me that one size will fit everybody! (Apparantly some enchanted spandex is involved.) The catch is that if ye want to be a'sailin' on this here vessel, ya gots ta wear this here new uniform and nuthin' else!  (I'm the dang Captain and what I say, goes!) Well, maybe some sunscreen.  Or and earring or two.

I'll be a'waitin' for those addresses ye Wenches and Swashbucklers!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK!
Captain Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #897 on: July 31, 2006, 09:04:03 pm »
Do the uniforms allow for t shirts and superman capes?
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #898 on: August 01, 2006, 08:08:03 am »
Absolutely! We don't wanna suppress anyone's individuality here--as long as the T-shirt is wet, it'll do. And yes, Laz, you can wear the cape as long as James theTailor can mend the chandelier holes you put in it during our last stop in Tortuga! You remember Tortuga, don't ya--well probably not. We saw Capt Jack and Will Turner and Genny there.
Capt Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #899 on: August 03, 2006, 07:11:11 pm »
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Went to the local JEWELRY store and got alla you Wenches and Swashbucklers accessories to go with your new uniforms! They are so cool! I got plenty for alla the crew--still waitin' fer your addresses!  I have Paul, Phyll, Kathleen and has anybody heard from Karla-wench lately?  We miss her!

Captain Deb