Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 770593 times)

Battyp

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2006, 12:16:35 pm »
OMGoodness we found out captain stubbing only to find out that he's a she....oh what fun we'll have now....we're still looking for doc I can't believe no one wants to play doctor for us  lol

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2006, 01:02:29 pm »
I think we should kidnap that cutie Dr. Friedman from House who did my surgery. He's gorgeous, and smart, too.  ::) Maybe take Dr. Stefan, the internist,( who my nutty cousin called "Doc Hollywood" to his face,) with us too.  He's quite the snappy dresser.  Bet he'd look good in cut-offs and a Jimmy Buffett shirt. 8)

Captain Deb
from the IslANd of St. Coix ( a CruzAN)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

matti

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2006, 02:06:16 pm »
I will gladly step aside as Capt. (I was a little worried about the night driving thing anyway) and hand it over to Capt. Deb, Welcome Aboard! And kudos to you on being the first female Charter boat captain  ;D

Anyone seen our cruise director?

Battyprincess - Since everyone seems to have their assigned jobs,  I guess you and I will have to be the ones to interview and hire the Hot Greek Gods and of course make sure Linda Evans is denied a boarding pass.

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2006, 02:27:02 pm »
Linda Evan's is not allowed on our ship, not unless she's old and ugly and walks like us  lol  drunken sailor walk...we mut protect yanni and all future greek gods!

was Pppearl our julie?

damn short term memory  lol

boarding passes or pics of mri's proving you had an AN or a simple radiologist report with picture id will work too  lol  wouldn't want any uninvited party crashers claiming to be us now would we?

matti

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2006, 02:55:01 pm »
Yes, she is our Julie

Ditto on short term memory. I wonder if I could use that as an excuse at my next Weight Watchers weigh in. "Gosh, I dont' know why I gained a pound this week, I don't remember eating anything bad". "Oh! did I just have a cupcake?" 

I think Linda Evans is old, but ugly??? probably never!  >:(

Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2006, 03:14:13 pm »
Matti, You're  genius!  Now I know why I'm still fat from the decadron...I dont' remember eating anything LOL

We still not a doc...if no man steps up then...we'll have to have an extra greek god to step up.  Just saw Fabio on a commerical that cracked me up...(life comes at you fast he was old and ugly)  He doesn't do it for me but sean conncey does and he looks smashing in a uniform  lol

matti

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2006, 09:40:38 pm »
battyprincess - Re: Doc...Just got a glimpse of George Clooney at the Oscars, he or Sean connery would be fine with me. Although George does have some medical experience from his stint on ER.
but Sean is rather sexy and the accent ain't so bad either.

Life is great at 50

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2006, 11:31:54 pm »
*sneaks in, looks around... *

SOMEONE GOT CRUZAN RUM???? SPICED?!?!??!?!  :o

*runs over, takes BIG swig of Cruzan to help calm down nerves from thought of meeting with neuro-oncologists tomorrow to plan cyberknife*

Gawd, I have a cruise to plan, don't I?????

*sneaks back out*

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 12:19:36 pm »
I recruited onebadass350 bird for our doc...I've seen his pic he's a youngster and a cutie pie plus will be very sympathetic to our needs since he's post op an too!

Inerviewing the greek gods could be real fun!  Yep sounds like the perfect job for us...I'm thinking george and sean should come aboard I mean after all george can share his medical expertise with sean and get him up to snuff and that way there should be no waiting  YEAH  RIGHT  lol 

Put the Rum down Phly...but as granny used to say on bev hillbillys it's medicinal jed so that makes it all ok  lol 

matti

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2006, 02:49:30 pm »
Love the name onebadass350 bird and I have absolutely no problems with him being younger.  :-X
Life is great at 50

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2006, 06:26:03 pm »
ain't puttin' down the rum. I earned it today!  ;D
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2006, 06:51:19 pm »
Ok you can keep the rum but you gotta share esp now that I can have rum again  lol

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2006, 01:10:10 pm »
Hi All-
I said I WAS a CruzAN not drinking Cruzan!!  Haven't had a drink in 17 years and now I walk like I've had a few sometimes ;D
Just thought I'd check in w/ my favorite crazy chix ;)
Captain Deb Stubbing
m/v Love Boat 8)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 01:13:17 pm »
Hello ParrotHead Deb:

If you are not going to share the CruzAN with us, then I'm not going to share the Tortuga Rum cake my dad is picking up in Grand Caymen this week for me.

BTW, rumor has it Gopher was seen coming out of your cabin early this am...  care to share!??!?!!?  ;) :D

Julie/Phyl, the Cruise Director with the most... what is the most, I have no clue! :)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2006, 02:00:01 pm »
HEY!  I thought that little bugger would be more discreet! Oh, well, You can take the lady out of the pirate, but you can't take the pirate out of the lady!
I suggest we all tune into Radio Margaritaville to get us in to the mood.  You can get continuous commercial free cruising music 24/7 off their website. It's really great--I paint to it all day.  Not to mention that they broadcast all of JB's concerts live and in replay.

ARRRRRRRR!
Captain Deb 8)