Author Topic: Worried - What is this? Disgusting...  (Read 4406 times)

FAITH40

Re: Worried - What is this? Disgusting...
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 11:44:03 am »
KATHY AND PRISILLA,

HI, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! ;) JUST A WORD OF ADVICE..... THE 45 DAYS OF VANCOMYACIN DEPLETED MY GOOD BACTERIA AND ALL MY NUTRIENTS AND VITAMINS AS WELL. "KILLED THE INFECTION, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!"  YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET A BOTTLE OF PROBIOTICS AND BEGAN TAKING THEM ALONG WITH ALL YOUR B- VITAMINS... I COULD HAVE SAVED MYSELF ALOT OF TROUBLES , HAD I DONE THIS! I ENDED UP HAVING GI TROUBLES, COLON PROBLEMS, I WAS AT RISK FOR A STROKE, BECAUSE ALL MY B VITAMINS WERE DEPLETED.... THE 45 DAY REGIMINE TO CURE AN INFECTION CAN LEAVE YOU WITH ADDED COMPLICATIONS UNLESS YOU ARE ON TOP OF IT!

SHARING MY" LEARNED THE HARD WAY WISDOM!"

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND A VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY!

TAMMI ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:55:35 am by FAITH40 »
2.8 CM AN NASHVILLE,TN. DR. REID THOMPSON AND DR. DAVID HAYNES REMOVED DEC. 4TH- 07 TRANSLAB - 16 1/2 HOUR SURGERY - STRETCHED FACIAL NERVE- FACIAL PARALYSIS (HEALING) 100% HEARING LOSS (AN SIDE)
4 DAY HOSPITAL STAY ! DOING GREAT!

texsooner

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 12:40:10 pm »
Kathy, so sorry that you've had to go through getting the infection, but it's a good thing you went to get it checked out before getting more serious.  Good news though about getting rid of the headaches....hope that stays away and the infection dies quickly. Keep us posted.

Patrick
3.5cm left side AN; 11 hour retrosigmoid surgery 8/11/08 @ Memorial Hermann, Houston - Texas Medical Center with Drs. Chang and Vollmer; home on 8/13/08;
SSD(w/tinnitus); dry eye; Happy to be here and feeling good.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 02:01:50 pm »
Kathy -

jumping in here late; haven't been on the forum for a few days.

Sorry to hear about the infection, but glad to hear you found out what it was and subsequently had treatment.  Sounds like things are going better for you now that you're on the PICC line. 

Hang in there and keep us posted  :-*

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways