Author Topic: 1st follow-up appointment  (Read 1634 times)

sher

1st follow-up appointment
« on: November 12, 2008, 12:35:57 am »
Hi Everyone,
I am going for my first follow-up appointment Weds my CK. It has been 6 weeks, so don't really know what to expect. I guess I really won't know much until the 6 month MRI. My adult daughter is going with me so I can show her the robotic arm that zapped me for 3 days....People ask me what it was like and I jokingly say," I feel like I had been abducted by aliens and they put a mask on me and secured me to a table and they probed my head.... LOL... No worries newbies, it was a piece of cake (there's your I told you so, Phyl)....lol and I didn't even have happy pills. I am pretty proud of myself.
Thanks for all the support!
Sherry
1.2cm x 0.6 cm extracanicular component (7 mm) 05/08/08
MRI in AUG 08  showed 30 % growth
Having CK 9/30, 10/1 and 10/2/08
1/12/08 MRI shows swelling

andrea in slc

Re: 1st follow-up appointment
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 10:04:35 am »
Hey Sherry! It's been six weeks already? Wow, time flies! Glad you're doing well and didn't have a horrible time with it.

Take care of yourself and don't overdo for Thanksgiving!

Andrea

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: 1st follow-up appointment
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 10:56:35 am »
Hi Everyone,
I am going for my first follow-up appointment Weds my CK. It has been 6 weeks, so don't really know what to expect. I guess I really won't know much until the 6 month MRI. My adult daughter is going with me so I can show her the robotic arm that zapped me for 3 days....People ask me what it was like and I jokingly say," I feel like I had been abducted by aliens and they put a mask on me and secured me to a table and they probed my head.... LOL... No worries newbies, it was a piece of cake (there's your I told you so, Phyl)....lol and I didn't even have happy pills. I am pretty proud of myself.
Thanks for all the support!
Sherry

I'm gonna say it... yep, I'm gonna do it....

"I TOLD YOU SO!" :D

Ok, now I feel better!

Congrats Sher! Honestly, it does feel like yesterday that you had treatment.... onward and upward! Waiting to hear update from today's appt!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"