Author Topic: It's International Week (10/12) at the ol' AN Forum  (Read 1502 times)

LADavid

It's International Week (10/12) at the ol' AN Forum
« on: October 14, 2008, 06:23:37 pm »
My apologies to those of you having surgeries this week -- I'm getting a late start -- a race, a sick cat, evil neighbors, and a move got in the way.

Anyway, it's international week with ANers from Bulgaria, The Netherlands, and Canada.

I already missed this but one of our youngest members, Hrissy (HRuss) from Bulgaria, to have a surgery -- actually her third, had a Retrosigmoid on Sunday in Hannover, Germany.  Uspeh, Hrissy!  Or I guess I should be asking Kak si?  I hope all went well and that you are on your way to a quick and successful recovery.

Today (Tuseday) Joef turns 44.  Happy Birthday Joef -- spend the day fishing?

Tomorrow, Cheri (CWood) returns to Texas after a very successful surgery here in LA two weeks ago (it seems like just yesterday -- time flies when your life is chaotic).  Have a safe trip home Cheri.

Then finally we have two procedures on Thursday.  Mathilda from the Netherlands is having a Middle Fossa at St Vincents.  Hopefully a few of us will get over to see you while you are here.  Veel geluck for a very successful surgery.

And Denisex2 boys is having a Retrosigmoid at LHSC in Canada Best wishes Denise for your surgery and have a speedy recovery.

And that is the week.  Have a great one all. :)

David

Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: It's International Week (10/12) at the ol' AN Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:30:31 am »
what a busy week!!!!!!  Thanks David for being our roving reporter and giving updates on everyone, including yourself! Hoping you get settled in quickly and things calm down for you! :)

Wellness wishes to all.... save journeys since many are traveling... and for my dear co-hort in crime, JoeF, HAPPY BURPDAY, YOU OLD MAN!!! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: It's International Week (10/12) at the ol' AN Forum
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 06:13:19 pm »
David -

thanks so much for continuing to update us each week.  It seems like I never get a chance to check out the AN Calendar, so it's good to know I can rely on you to do that for me.
I hope the move is the one you've mentioned before and that you've finally gotten peace & quiet  :)

Good luck Mathilda, Denise - and of course, Linda.  We'll be anxiously waiting for updates on your surgeries.

Welcome "home" Cheri - it will be great to sleep in your own bed again; third best milestone after shampooing and eating non-hospital food  ;D

joef -  all I can say is you'll always be younger than me - so don't take too much sh*t  ;)

Hoping to hear from Hrissy - or her brother - soon.  And Kenneth, too.  He owes us an update.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways