Author Topic: 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY  (Read 5620 times)

MAlegant

• 50th birthday party pic
Re: 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 04:30:13 pm »
Hey Lisa.
Sorry to be late on the anniversary wishes, but here they are!  I'm glad yesterday was a good day and I hope that you have more good days in your future!
All best wishes,
Marci

3cmx4cm trigeminal neuroma, involved all the facial nerves, dx July 8, 2008, tx July 22, 2008, home on July 24, 2008. Amazing care at University Hospitals in Cleveland.

robynabc

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 08:59:57 pm »
Lisa,

My son Eric had his anniversary the end of June.  You are way ahead of us.  I had a terrible day.  And he didn't want to talk about it either.  I don't know why I had such a bad day with it.  I know it won't be that hard again.  So,  I think you are so positive.  I know this is a little late but I hope you had a great day.  You are gorgeous.  And I love Enchanted too.  Sure did like the happy dance!!

Sending Sunshine.
Robyn
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:30:45 pm by robynabc »
18 yr Son 4.5+ CM AN  surgery 6-27-07 at CU in Denver.Drs Lillihei and Jenkins. Complete removal on facial nerve with no paralysis at all. Paralized vocal cord that is causing swallowing & voice issues.  SSD. Went to a movie theater 11 days after surgery. Great Doctors!! That is most important.

Meagan

• Picture
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 12:14:03 pm »
Congrats on making it a month....you are alive and here to celebrate the world....!!  so that is more than some....i am going on two years and can now do a close mouth smile....being young is hard to deal with so i am in your same boat....stay strong and remember it will get better.

Meagan
5 cms, Surgery Jan 3 2007