Author Topic: ANA Discussion Forum NE Brunch time! Maxwell's in Worcester Nov 9 10am  (Read 30246 times)

jcinma

Re: ANA Discussion Forum NE Brunch time! Maxwell's in Worcester Nov 9 10am
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2008, 05:34:56 pm »
Great Brunch!

Thank you Phyl (yet again) for arranging it all. Could not have been nicer-

Jane
1cm AN removed (lost hearing) 11/96
3cm reccurrence debulked to preserve facial function 2/05
FSR 4/05
Mass General Hosp. Boston MA

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2008, 06:48:30 am »
I'm still tasting dumplin's, all.... oy!

And as for my elliemae/Elaine... um, m'dear.... dark chocolate to add to the already growing poundage on my body?  Geesh, m'dear! ;)  But, the bloke and I thank you tremendously....... I'm just slapping them on my already extensive hips!

Well, MommaKatie is due in April (thereabouts), so will keep that in mind as we plan the next brunch.  Sounds like, based on attendance size, that we may graduate into the room next door!  What a fab time and thank you all again!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2008, 06:56:20 am »
I'm felt like I was going to explode! ... and to top it off ... I got home.. (after stopping at Cabelas! for some fishing stuff  ;D ) ... wife says.. we're going out to eat in about a hour.... (we have her friend from out of state staying the weekend) ... so I ate again just a few hours later..

** Feed bag Mode off , so I dont explode **

Ok.. who has the pictures?
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

MLB57

« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2008, 09:25:22 am »
 ;D Hi Joe!!!

Great time had by all!! Go back to preceding page 9 and Phyl has a link there for photos... Just about to check them out myself now!!!

Regards,  Mary (aka GrammyMary) :D
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2008, 09:32:47 am »
I'm felt like I was going to explode! ... and to top it off ... I got home.. (after stopping at Cabelas! for some fishing stuff  ;D ) ... wife says.. we're going out to eat in about a hour.... (we have her friend from out of state staying the weekend) ... so I ate again just a few hours later..

** Feed bag Mode off , so I dont explode **

Ok.. who has the pictures?

I got 'em!  Follow the link! :)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=19pppa69.7m6bso9d&x=0&y=-kse3qn&localeid=en_US
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2008, 09:33:55 am »
I got em!! ... somehow I skipped over your message  :'(
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

Lamsue23

• My "Magic AN Scarf" l day after surgery!
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2008, 09:53:01 am »
To Phyl,
     Thank you so much for getting us all together and making us all 5lbs heavier.  I was so excited to meet everyone....At my doctor's appt yesterday for my 3 mos MRI I told him how we all met.  He was asking me all kinds of questions.  He also said how amazed he is that An patient are getting more and more.  He said he's very busy with a lot of An patients.

Thank again, and looking forward to the next one.   The Pictures are great!!!
SueL/from NH
Retrosigmoid Surgery 8/6/2008 DHMC, Lebanon, NH 7.5 hrs.
Dr. Erkmen - neurosurgeon
Dr. Morrisson - neuro-ostology
Loss of hearing 70% in left ear.
Vision and Balance issues...Taste!!

MLB57

« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2008, 10:49:04 am »
  :) Hi Everyone,

Such nice photos as remembrance of a great get-together at Maxwell's with us "Oldies" and the "Newbies"...Our "family" continues to grow as our brunches get larger (never mind our waist-lines)!! and our young'un, Katie, will be a Mommy again next Spring!!!

Always a GREAT BIG THANKS to Phyl and Jane for their efforts. It truly is comforting that we can all share with each other our experiences and share support.

And, by the way, I can always count on Paul (CrazyCat) to give me a warming hug!!!

Looking forward to our Spring "crusie" at the good ship Maxwell's...

Regards,  Mary  (akaGrammyMary) :-*
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

LisaP

« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2008, 06:14:42 am »
Hi All

The Brunch was great, thanks again to Phy and for Jane and don't forget Andy for letting me tag along for the ride.  It was great to meet you all and look forward to see you all again in the Springtime.  I haven't eaten a thing since Sunday ;)

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

LisaP

« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2008, 06:23:04 am »
Oh mygosh, I just the pictures and of my big mouth!!!!!!, thanks again to all and to Rivergirl keep in touch and let me know how your journey goes......bye for now

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2008, 10:48:01 am »
Oh mygosh, I just the pictures and of my big mouth!!!!!!,

*giggles*

thought you'd like that one! :)

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2008, 11:06:22 am »
Phyl -

thanks for sharing the pictures, they are wonderful  ;D

Love the eye patches!

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways