Author Topic: FAQ - CK overview and treatment process video Link  (Read 1804 times)

Mark

FAQ - CK overview and treatment process video Link
« on: December 21, 2005, 05:40:43 pm »
Below is a link to the CK society web page for on line videos.

http://www.cksociety.org/PatientInfo/radiosurgery_videos.asp

For those that are looking to learn more about radiosurgery in general and CK specifically, the technology overview video is about 16 minutes long and provides an overview of how radiosurgery works, advantages of CK, and various patient and doctor interviews. It is, from my standpoint, very well done and answers virtually any question that I have been asked by anyone

For those who are planning CK treatment or are just curious about the process, click on the Head and Brain Lesions link. This addresses very effectively all the questions anyone has asked me over the past couple of years about the prep and actual treatment process. It is about 12 minutes long. For those that have had CK or frequent  the CPSG board you'll see Drs Chang and Adler from Stanford as well as Kresl from Barrows along with CK doctors from some other locations.

Obviously, High speed internet connections are required to view these effectively, but I found them very informative for anyone interested in CK. Hope this is useful   :)

Mark
CK for a 2 cm AN with Dr. Chang/ Dr. Gibbs at Stanford
November 2001