Author Topic: This Week 7/27 in the AN World  (Read 1614 times)

LADavid

This Week 7/27 in the AN World
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:55:59 am »
So it's sort of a quiet week this week.

First up, Kathleen (Kathleen5306) will be heading to Los Angeles from Denver to have a Translab courtesy of the House Clinic at St Vincents Hospital.  Then she'll be spending some R&R time here in Southern California.  Kathleen, the weather has been pleasant here -- low 80's -- high 70's on the coast -- with a lot of sun.  So make sure to bring those heavy-duty sunglasses.  Best wishes for a very successful surgery and a speedy recovery.  And if you're still around when I have my MRI on the 5th, I'll try to get by and see you.  Who knows, we may bump into each other in Dr Stefans office.  Will someone be updating us?

Next on Friday, Jim Scott has his two year MRI.  Best wishes for that Jim.  Hoping for a big nothing.  I am sure you'll let us know.

Good luck to both of you.  Have a great week everyone.

David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: This Week 7/27 in the AN World
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:13:50 pm »
well, as David posted, Kathleen's arrival to LA was rather... eventful!  Good luck Kathleen!!!!

Jim, my goodness! An anniversary for you! Congrats... you've come a long way, bebe! :)  Continued wellness to you! You know it! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

MAlegant

• 50th birthday party pic
Re: This Week 7/27 in the AN World
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 05:05:22 pm »
Hi,
Nothing like an earthquake to start a journey, is there?  Is someone posting updates on Kathleen?
M
3cmx4cm trigeminal neuroma, involved all the facial nerves, dx July 8, 2008, tx July 22, 2008, home on July 24, 2008. Amazing care at University Hospitals in Cleveland.