Author Topic: I asked for a second opinion, and here it is:  (Read 1755 times)

jw

I asked for a second opinion, and here it is:
« on: November 03, 2005, 01:09:42 pm »
I sent my MRI results away for a second opinion.  I think this is the guy that's been talked about on the forum.  His name is Dr. Brickman and he's at the Home Clinic in AL.  He wrote me this nice letter:

Dear Sir:

Thank you for sending us your recent MRI reports for evaluation.  We have been able to thouroughly examine it and reach the conclusions listed below.

While we do not share your exuberance over the exquisitely crafted cranial cavity, we concur with the previous radiologist's finding.  You do, in fact, have bilateral 0cm Acoustic Neuromas. 

You mentioned an alternative form of treatment that you would like to pursue should nothing be found on the MRI.  As for your recommendation for empathetic translab surgery, we appreciate your empathy with your friend "Josh the Man", as well as the other people on the anausa.org forum.   Perhaps you should have a tattoo of the translab scar instead?  Over the next several months you could also have laser procedures performed in order to remove the tattooar, which would simulate the natural lightening of a real scar over time.  You would be unable to completely remove the tattoo, but this would be very much like a real scar. 

We are also including a list of acredited psychiatrists in your area.  Perhaps you had the wrong type of check done on your head?
Diagnosed 31 Oct 2005
Bilateral 0 cm ANs.