Author Topic: I need some help!!!  (Read 3507 times)

krissy_S_22

I need some help!!!
« on: January 20, 2008, 09:58:56 pm »
I was watching mystery diagnosis last night and saw the lady that was diagnosed with a schwannoma tumor. Her symptoms where very simular to mine. I have bad headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, tingling in my neck and rigth arm, jaw pain and inner ear pain or more like a fullness filling, dizziness and sometimes i have trouble focusing. I can look from one side to the other to quickly without having to focus or getting dizzy. My headaches accour everyday and sometimes do not go awya for 6 to 7 days.  My neck, sholder, arm, ear and jaw pains are all on my right side. Just the other day i started having pain on the left side of my neck. Also I have high blood pressure and I am 23 years old. I may be way off track here but at this point in time I am looking into everything. I have tried to find symtpoms of schwannoma tumor on the internet but cant seem to find what I am looking for. Could someone please tell me the symptoms of this and if you think my symptoms are anything like the symptoms of as schwannoma tumor. Thank you so much, I hope to hear from someone SOOOON
Krissy

Sheryl

Re: I need some help!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 06:34:58 pm »
Krissy - everyone's symptoms are different - some you can identify with but that does not mean you have a tumor.  Please make an appointment with your primary care doctor (best place to start for all you listed) and voice your concerns.  Keep us posted.
Sheryl
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 05:01:43 pm »
Krissy- get an MRI and take care of yourself- Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys

linny

• still problems, 3yrs later
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 05:31:50 pm »
 :(  well something is definately wrong. I had the dizziness and ear problem, but not neck or back. My primary care docter sent me to a eye ear nose docter who in turn sent me for an MRI. And I believe you should have one. thats how I foound out. everyone is defferent but by a process of elinination you could rule out a tumour with the MRI. Take it from there. God Bless,  I hope all turns out for you. But Get to a Docter. :(
Linda-2yr post AN 3-cm left side.  OHSU hospital , slow recovery for me. But then I had to have 2 surgeries with complications swelling of brain,

followingHim

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 03:57:34 am »
Krissy,

The first thing is that you really do need to make an appointment to see your dr.  If it is easier for you then make a copy of your post here and take with you to your consultation.

As others here have quite rightly said, symptoms do vary person to person.

Please let us know how you get on?

Blessings

followingHim