Author Topic: Bruce  (Read 2093 times)

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
Bruce
« on: December 19, 2007, 09:06:58 pm »
Anyone heard from Bruce this holiday season?  I know he went back to university, but I was hoping he would check in with us. 

For the newbies, Bruce is a wealth of information.  When I first came to the forum he really guided me.  You know in the beginning how overwhelming everything is, you are confused and you have so many questions.  Well I did any way.  Bruce was the very first one to welcome me and answer my many questions. 

Merry Christmas Bruce and of course to the rest of my AN family.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
Re: Bruce
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:22:33 am »
yes, I agree, he offered lots of good info.  Too bad he was attacked and felt the need to remove himself from the forum

If your lurking out ther Brucifier,  we miss you,  hope you are doing well and heres wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a healthy 2008

patti ut
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:54:49 pm »
Okay, now that's a surprise!!  Where was I and when did this happen?  I don't understand people.  Everyone is entitled to have a difference of an opinion but please remember a golden rule my father was adamant about.  Speak to people in a manner that you wish to be spoken to.  That's in the written word or the verbal word.  Wow that's a shame.  I honestly thought Bruce was taking time off to pursue his education. 

I'm speaking for myself and I know many others feel the same, if you are lurking Bruce, I miss you and thank you for your support and knowledge.  You and Windsong are my heroes.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 06:19:51 am »
Hi all,

Yes, Bruce is certainly missed.  In light of attacks he went through.... he has gone off to pursue his PhD and focus on his studies. We knew that he was pursuing (ah, the email I received the day he told me he got into the PhD program... what joy in his words) so yes.... and rightfully so, his education comes first. I miss him terribly and will telephone him with wishes for the holidays... and let him know this thread exists if he hasn't seen (lurked) it by now.  I hope he's prepping to set up his bathroom webcam for the return of the Cardinals next spring..... :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 07:48:19 am »
I fourth the notion or motion or whatever it is we say.  Brucifer you are issed.  I hope the studies are going well!  What an undertaking!  You are making all of our buttons pop!!  I'm hoping along with Phyl, that the web cam will be up and running.  It was so interesting.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT