Author Topic: ANniversaries for many this time of year......  (Read 1630 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
ANniversaries for many this time of year......
« on: August 13, 2007, 06:20:49 am »
I can see there are so many that are "celebrating" some sort of AN anniversary this time of year.... JoeF, Kbonner, etc... I know there are many getting ready for updates.....maybe VancouverSue, marystro, etc.... even myself.  Head MRI yesterday, hearing test and meet with CK team in 2 wks.  Saw my films (brought home films and CD) and if I'm reading the films right.... boy, I'm seeing a whole lot of darkness with my AN... I'm hoping it's not my old eyes failing me.....

So, for all of us celebrating a milestone in our AN journey.... cheers to us all.... as the ride may have been a bit bumpy, but boy oh boy, we're just sailing along now......

Congrats to you all and continued road to wellness!!!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

Re: ANniversaries for many this time of year......
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:29:02 pm »
Today is my two year...still no work but swam for 2 hours today, had a nice lunch and am thankful for all I do have. I'm kicking butt in school 4 A's down, 2 pending and 12 to go!  Phyl hope you continue to see the darkness...that is a good thing not a bad! Sounds kinda wrong doesnt' it?