Author Topic: SURGERY DATE HAS ARRIVED  (Read 2556 times)

Shrnwldr

SURGERY DATE HAS ARRIVED
« on: May 17, 2007, 05:55:25 am »
Good Morning,
This will be my last post until I come home.  Yes today I will take the train into Los Angeles.  I have all my pre-op testing to be completed today. Friday morning my surgrey will take place.  Am I nervous? You betcha!  As soon as I get home I will post and let you all know how things went and are going.  Thank you all for all the words of encouragement, knowledge, support, and positiveness.  See you all on the other side of this surgery.  Sharon
2cm x1cm, right side
Surgery: Trans-lab approach
Dr. Jerald V. Robinson, Dr. William Hitselberger, Dr. Michael Stefan.
Hopsital: St Vincent's Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
Date of Surgery: May 18, 2007

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: SURGERY DATE HAS ARRIVED
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 06:20:12 am »
Sharon,

SOOOOO looking forward to your "Postie" (post-treatment) status!  Sending huggles and good wishes!  It'll be over before you can say "iu vteriouwgiovn odortuyw4vop 5iuwoetihgbio uyoptorj" 10 times fast! :)

Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Sam Rush

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 10:50:25 am »
You are truly in the best place in the world for this treatment and have a  99% chance of an excellent outcome. Dr. Steffan is the most experienced internist in the world doing pre and post op care of AN patients.  Most internists(including me) never see a case of AN. I never saw one until mine after 33 yrs of practice. Dr. Steffan sees 300 a year!! The surgeons at HEI have developed all the current surgical techniques
1 cm AN translab, Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Schwartz, Dr Doherety HEI   11/04   Baha 7/05

Ellenmn

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 11:40:36 am »
I'll say a prayer or 2 for you that all will go well. I also will look for you to start posting again soon.

Obita

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 07:38:35 pm »
Good luck to you Sharon!!
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 07:26:15 am »
*begins Pir-a-i-tude wellness dance for Sharon's surgery today*

Huggles!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

kss4luck

• 2.1 cm removed translab 5/4/07 Dr Jung/Clark RCH
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 08:09:08 pm »
Hi Sharon,
Your going to feel so much better when this is over. God bless you and may you have a quick recovery. I'll be praying for you.
Cindy