Author Topic: new  (Read 2599 times)

gordy

new
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:14:56 pm »
not sure how this works. been reading these forums for a few months. thanks for everyone being so informative and sharing with others. i have a 1.5 by 1.5 left side. Jeanlea i cant figure out how to mail you but thanks for filling me in on your doctors. thought id let you know that i met with dr. wackym today since i had questions on radiation and i opted for it i guess. i know your from my area and use the same hospital. hope your doing well and good luck to every one, and thanks again for responding to my questions.

GM

• I hate annual MRI's !!!
    • My Blog Page
Re: new
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 06:10:59 pm »
Gordy,

Underneath each person's name is a few icons...a person (to see their profile), the world (to see their individual web pages), an envelope (to email someone), and a person in a bubble (A Instant Messenger (IM) icon).   

If you want to email someone just click on the envelope.  I think you accidentally posted your message...

Gary

« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 06:12:33 pm by GM »
Originally 1.8cm (left ear)...Swelled to 2.1 cm...and holding after GK treatment (Nov 2003)
Gamma Knife University of Virginia  http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/neurosurgery/gammaknife/home-page
Note: Riverside Hospital in Newport News Virginia now has GK!!

gordy

Re: new
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 06:44:55 pm »
well it was for everyone to see how helpful people here are. well and the fact i couldnt figure out how to send her a message. im sure she will see it but thanks for the info. i guess computers arent my forte. hope everyones doing great.