Author Topic: MRI Tomorrow  (Read 2213 times)

cookiesecond

MRI Tomorrow
« on: April 01, 2007, 08:50:37 pm »
I know it's late notice,but if anyone reads this... please say a prayer. I guess I am kinda getting nervous. I am having my first post op MRI tomorrow. I had surgery 8-2-05. I missed one last fall due to my daughter's brain surgery to remove a blood clot. We have been taking care of her and I just put it on the back burner.I am having some symptoms but we don't know if it is from a previous neck/back injury or from the AN. I had translab. I feel pressure on the back of my head and I still get dizzy and nauseous but not as bad as I used to.
Thanks,
Lynn

PS I am having my first closed MRI!

chelsmom

Re: MRI Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:09:36 pm »
Dear Lynn,

My prayers are with you while you go through this stressful time.      Michelle

Jill Marie

Re: MRI Tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 11:59:02 pm »
Hello,

Hopefully the symptons your are experiencing are from the stress of worrying about the MRI, worrying about about your daughter and the stress we all feel now and then since finding out we have/had a tumor.  I often find I over react when I go to the doctor, there are lots of reasons why you feel the way you do and most of them are nothing to worry about.  Hpefully in a few days you will be posting that everything is ok.  Thinking good thoughts for you, Jill Marie
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 12:01:59 am by Jill Marie »
Facial Nerve Neuroma removed 6/15/92 by Dr. Charles Mangham, Seattle Ear Clinic. Deaf/left ear, left eye doesn't water.