Author Topic: Need info on 3/25 West Bloomfield support group meeting  (Read 2363 times)

fizzle

Need info on 3/25 West Bloomfield support group meeting
« on: March 23, 2007, 07:14:36 pm »
I have just joined, having been diagnosed earlier this month. On the website a West Bloomfield MI support group is listed, and when I called the ANA number yesterday for info the woman said she would email me an invitation for the meeting this Sunday. I never got the email and when I called the ANA number today, there was no answer. Does anyone have info about the time and location of this meeting, and whether I need to let them know I'm coming?

nancyann

• carpe diem
Re: Need info on 3/25 West Bloomfield support group meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 07:29:36 pm »
Hi Fizzle:  I've got my ANA newsletter so let me look up some phone #s for you:  In West Bloomfield Michigan, you can call Gail Beal, co-leader @:
             248-681-0780, or Jim Notarmicola, also a co-leader @: 313-274-2675; hope it helps.   Good luck & welcome,  Nancy
2.2cm length x 1.7cm width x 1.3cm  depth
retrosigmoid 6/19/06
Gold weight 7/19/06, removed 3/07
lateral tarsel strip X3
T3 procedure 11/20/07
1.6 Gm platinum weight 7/10/08
lateral canthal sling 11/14/08
Jones tube insert right inner eye 2/27/09
2.4 Gm. Platinum chain 2017
right facial paralysis

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 07:30:09 am »
Nancyann, you rawk :)  thank you!

Hi Fizzle, I'm sorry to hear you had issues yesterday but I know that the woman that would have done the email was out of the ANA office quite a bit yesterday.  I'm glad Nancyann was able to provide you with the info you need.  My understanding is that the meeting tomorrow has a topic of how to deal with the emotional aspect of having an AN.  As there are many, such as yourself, that are recently diagnosed, would you be willing to share the conversations of tomorrow with us here on the forum?  I'm sure many others here will appreciate it.  Just a thought.....

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

fizzle

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 11:51:59 am »
Thanks for the contact info! I called and found out that the meeting is in the afternoon and I will not be able to attend, unfortunately.