Author Topic: House Clinic Doctors  (Read 3725 times)

bugman

House Clinic Doctors
« on: February 22, 2007, 12:26:12 pm »
This is Bugman again! I am leaning toward the House Clinic in LA. I need a wife though first to come along.... 
Anyway, has anyone had any experience with DR. De La Vega. He is on the team at House and I have spoken with him, but I have not seen his name mentioned here. Apparantly he works with Hitzelburger.  I am going to call the Gamma knife center first for exactly the reasons  mentioned here.
 It sounds like Paul did very well there at House.

Thanks again all !

Desilu

Re: House Clinic Doctors
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 05:17:44 pm »
Hi Bugman,

I don't have any experience the Dr. De La Vega but I can tell you that Dr. Hitselberber is top notch! He is not with House Ear Clinic but he is a neurosurgeon with years of experience and he works very closely with most of the doctors at House Ear Clinic. I wish you the best,  Ann
HEI July 26, 2005
5mm X 8mm Left AN
Middle Fossa
Dr. Brackmann & Dr. Hitselberger

Jessie127

Re: House Clinic Doctors
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 06:59:51 pm »
Hello everyone,

The doctors and staff at House are AMAZING!  I had my surgery August 2005 with Drs. De La Cruz, Hitselberger and Stefan; Dr. Kutz also assisted.  They did an excellent job.  My family and I stayed at the Seton Hall which is in their facility for 2 weeks and then I flew back to Florida which is where I live.  The doctors and staff there made me feel extremely comfortable and they were able to preserve my hearing unlike here where the doctors here gave me an 80% of not saving my hearing.  I definitely recommend House to anyone in doubt.

Jessica
Jessica - Age 28
August 23, 2005
House Ear Clinic - middle fossa approach - 1.2cm
Dr. De La Cruz and Dr. Hitselberger