Author Topic: Cyber Knife Treatment 2/7/07  (Read 8631 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Cyber Knife Treatment 2/7/07
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 02:08:43 pm »
Well, Annie.. this should be your last day of staring back at the "eye"... (interesting eh? Mark told me about it.... :) )

Well, if the steroids are keeping you up, come clean my house, ok? :)  OMG, you are finishing up and now, the fun begins... letting that dang thing in your head die.....

I know possible fatigue, some flushing, enhanced tinnitus and such may set in, so please rest this weekend. If your body tells you to nap, please do....

And Annie.....you are a postie!!!!!!!!!!  W00T!  Congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!  Hang tough!!!!!!!  See, easy as Apple Pie!

xoxo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
Re: Cyber Knife Treatment 2/7/07
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 05:45:25 pm »
Hey Phyl Thanks!  Yep- steroids are now starting to wear off albeit slowly.  My mom was with me this weekend and we had my in laws for lunch- no one could believe that I had just been through treatment.  Great to be home, great to be done! Thanks for your support. :D

(Think I will try to stay in bed and read this evening) :P Take care, Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys