Author Topic: News Article on AN and Cell Phone  (Read 7619 times)

okiesandy

Re: News Article on AN and Cell Phone
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 08:27:02 am »
As a long term cell phone and cordless phone user I have always thought this may have something to do with my AN. Also I have worked in front of a computer since 1980. I know that a certain amount of people will have an AN who are not cell phone users. There have alway been AN's.  I do want to point out that there has been a 25% increase in brain tumors over the last 10 years. I have always used a phone on my left ear. I write with my right hand. AN on left side. We are bombarded with EMF's from all sides. You may not use a cell phone but I'll bet all or at least most of us live near a cell tower.

I heard on the radio about a month ago that testicular cancer in young men is on the rise. One of the things they are investigating as a cause is cell phones carried in pockets and on belts.

I have been told by two neuro-surgeons that they are seeing more AN's. They do not think it is because of advanced technology in finding the larger ones. Maybe for the smaller ones. One said in the last five years he had seen more larger AN's than ever before.

We all know that the cell phone industry is worth billions of dollars and like our pharmacutical companies they hold a lot of power. Look at your cell phone bill and notice all of the taxes you pay. If you think the cell phone industry or our government is going to be honest about results, I have bridge I would love to sell.

Sandy
Cyberknife 1/2006
Clinton Medbery III & Mary K. Gumerlock
St Anthony's Hospital
Oklahoma City, OK
Name of Tumor: Ivan (may he rest in peace)