Author Topic: had yet another MRI  (Read 3151 times)

tlmdinger

had yet another MRI
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:05:28 pm »
had my dreaded MRI with contrast today...oh joy. And managed to get a copy of it on cd.    Now what to do?how can I send it to the HEI?

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: had yet another MRI
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 03:33:13 pm »
Have you had any initial communications with HEI or any of their doctors?  Dr. Brackmann usually does the phone consults (for free) once he initially talks to you and you send him the films/CD for his review.

HEI info for reaching them can be found at:

http://www.hei.org/about/contact/contact4.htm

Hope this helps.
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

tlmdinger

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 04:13:26 pm »
I called them today and left a message with the nusing dept. Awaiting a return phone call. again thank you for all ypor support and knowledge. how did you get so knowledable? It all seems like a maze to me, :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 04:15:46 pm »
I called them today and left a message with the nusing dept. Awaiting a return phone call. again thank you for all ypor support and knowledge. how did you get so knowledable? It all seems like a maze to me, :)

this website and the support of others here!  What more can I say? :)

Please keep us posted.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 05:09:25 pm »
Did you look at your cd?  You can pull it up on your computer and make additional copies of it :o)  I did  ::)