Author Topic: NE ANA Forum Gang brunch -- April 29th at Maxwell's?  (Read 29719 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: NE ANA Forum Gang brunch -- April 29th at Maxwell's?
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2007, 02:35:08 pm »
Over on the Symposium thread, I believe Headcase is planning an activity for all the neurosurgeons!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2007, 05:57:29 am »
well, then... we'll need to come up for something for the radio-treating teams as well :D

Ok, looked at a calendar and thinking Sunday, Aug 5 for the next "Best Coast" brunch at Maxwell's (everyone seems to enjoy it there and Bill told me he's looking forward to seeing us again for our summer brunch)......

Jane, I know you have some riding plans for the summer, as we discussed, so does Aug 5 work for you?  Everyone else.... thoughts?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

yoga52smh

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2007, 06:25:35 pm »
Phyl,

August 5th is good for me. Looking forward to seeing you and the gang.

Sincerely,

Sue

Sheryl

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2007, 03:09:04 pm »
Phyl - August 5th might actually work for me - I can crash at relative's house Saturday night in Framingham rather than starting out from Cape Cod that a.m.  I'll keep checking for updates.  Headed back in four days - can't wait to get back to the N.E. area.  Hubby all set for a wonderful day at the Brigham with Drs. Black and Ramamkrishna on the 23rd. 
Sheryl
"The Snowbird"
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2007, 09:21:13 pm »
Thanks Sue.. got it noted!

Sheryl, have a good/safe trip home... and plu-eeeeeze keep me updated on how the appts go on the 23rd.  As you know, I can't say enough terrific words about Dr. Black... I will be interested to see what Dr. Ramakrishna has to say... and don't forget... Kwan likes large Iced coffee with sugar/milk and Matt like protein water :)

Got it noted for the brunch... have to pass by Framingham en route to the brunch... maybe meet you out there?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Sheryl

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2007, 09:50:12 am »
Phyl - thanks - will definitely keep you updated about appts.  Bringing back some key lime chocolate covered coconut patties for Kwan and the group.  Hope they like candy.  Thanks for all your help personally and on the board.
Sheryl
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W