Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 2921 times)

Catflower

Thank You
« on: January 16, 2007, 10:54:54 am »
I appreciate everyone's response to my recent questions.  They have been very helpful and have eased a lot of my anxiety.  Hopefully, when I see the surgeon next Monday (the 22nd) I'll have a surgery date.  Again thanks for your support (I don't have much at home).

Linda

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 11:05:50 am »
Linda,
Let us know what transpires with the surgeon.  We are always here for you.  Hopefully, soon you too will be a postie!
BrendaO
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 11:06:34 am »
Linda...

...and that is why we are here!  We support, we loan good ears and soggy shoulders and bad jokes and watered down drinks.  It's awesome to know that others TRULY do understand what it is to be in our shoes.... and I remain committed (no, not THAT kind of committed, you nutty peanut gallery...) to continued support to those going through the AN journey.

Hang tough... stay strong... support is here for you! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Lorenzo

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 11:36:24 am »
...and soon Linda, you'll be the one supporting others with your own experience. As Phyl says, that's why w're here to lend support and be of help and listen.
Good luck on MOnday!
:) Ciao, Lorenzo

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 06:08:22 pm »
Catflower! Good luck on Monday- give em heck and ask lots of questions! Take care, Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys