Author Topic: Tony needs all your help PLEASE  (Read 9929 times)

Battyp

Re: Tony needs all your help PLEASE
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 08:15:30 am »
Welcome back..was thinking I was going to start flapping my arms to fly to the UK to get you!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas...or do you celebrate boxing day?

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 05:37:12 pm »
Already here in Shaftesbury-Dorset and I would come get you as well, Tony... great to see you back... and for all of us here that need you here. You have become a very special AN connection for many.

As many of you know, the ANA website team does all it can in the recent changes to make sure that the website is clean. Bruce, you've done an excellent job in explaning what all occurs with the technical aspect and thank you for sharing that.  I guess some minor hiccups that we may temporarily incur during the changes to keep the home clean.

Hoping you all are enjoying.. and for those of you all here in the UK.... Sorry I missed you all in Central London last night (you too, JoeF!) and hoping you are surviiving the fog issue!

Happy holidays all!
Phyl

Welcome back..was thinking I was going to start flapping my arms to fly to the UK to get you!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas...or do you celebrate boxing day?

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ixta

• grade 4 left AN
    • Killkuato Acoustic Dx and Tx
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 06:58:11 pm »
Glad the thought Police let you go Tony. :P
http://www.newspeakdictionary.com/
5cm left AN from IAC to cerebellum/brainstem.
Zapped out by Shahinian @ SBI over the course of 6.5 hrs on Monday 11/27 2006.
thestatus.com   h   biologyfly06