Author Topic: New symptoms on non neuroma side  (Read 1796 times)

talha

New symptoms on non neuroma side
« on: July 23, 2020, 06:52:26 am »
I had CK treatment of right side Facial nerve neuroma last year in April after which things started to settle on the right side but i have new symptoms on left side. Initially i had electric shock like  feeling on the left side of my tongue after which i started having burning sensation on the left side of tongue, usually on the back side of the tongue. After some days had twitching on the left eyelid and lip. I had an MRI in November 2019 which shows no new abnormality but symptoms persist. I had some dizziness spells in jan 2020 and it appears to me its causing on the left side along with burning sensation on the tongue. I used certain medications. I had MRI in Febuary 2020 which shows that the mass on the right side, the diagnosed side, has been regressed in size but no new abnormality. Now in june 2020 i had several dizziness spells along with headache on the backside and behind left ear as well, inside the left ear as well and below neck on the left side it feels like its stiff sometimes. Now doctor has changed the medicine and said that i should have a new MrI as well.
I hope things would get better.

Jill Marie

Re: New symptoms on non neuroma side
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 08:31:27 pm »
Hi Talha, I hope things do get better for you.  I had a left side Facial Neuroma Tumor removed in 1992, I have eye issues and can't smile but life is good!  I didn't have any of the issues you are talking about so can't help you figure out what is going on, hopefully your doctor can.  However, I do want to say that I hope you continue to let us know how you are doing.  Take Care, Jill  ^-^
Facial Nerve Neuroma removed 6/15/92 by Dr. Charles Mangham, Seattle Ear Clinic. Deaf/left ear, left eye doesn't water.