I get it and it's very frustrating right now.
Who is your doctor at the Brigham? Mine is Dr. Elizabeth Claus, former Medical Advisory Board member here with the Acoustic Neuroma Association.
If your plan is to potentially fly out of state, please check with your health insurance plan to see if they will cover treatments out-of-state since locally, all the treatment options are available here. That is always been a very big issue and there's many discussions here on the Forum about it. If you go to the discussion forum homepage, do a search at the top. You'll be able to see how many people have run into issues with out of state insurance coverage. It's not to say that it can't happen but since all the treatment options are here locally, your insurance may not go for it.
An additional side note, based on the minimum information you shared about your tumor, it does not appear that it would be an emergency situation. Time is on your side to do all of your research. Please take a peek at the discussions here on the forums. Check out some of the commentaries that have been shared by others that walk in our shoes. If yours is not an emergency, life-threatening tumor situation, take advantage of the time on your side. Continue your research and don't make any hasty decisions. There are many that have gone years and years without treatment intervention and still continue the watch and wait. Just my two cents.