I had CK in April and my MRI prior to CK was taken in March. Both the neurologist and radiologist said that one month is okay, but not much more. As a result, the radiologist had me take another MRI in May in order to get some baseline data. My next MRI will be done in November to see how the tumor is doing.
I am sure postponing CK is very difficult. Once you make up your mind to do it, you just gotta do it. You now have time to see another neurologist and get a second opinion if you are feeling nervous about Kaiser. Best of luck sree.