Author Topic: Fatigue  (Read 1743 times)

Pembo

Fatigue
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:12:21 pm »
I had gamma in Oct 2017 on my regrowth. I had severe fatigue for about 6 weeks last Nov and Dec and minor fatigue in the winter. I feel fatigued again, 7 mo out and I'm wondering if it could still be from the gamma. I had my 6 mo MRI in March and my tumor was stable, no swelling, no change.

When I spoke with the PA at UPMC she told me that my fatigue was not related to the gk. I didnt tell her that I've read a lot of personal stories of gk for an's that have had fatigue.

Any thoughts?
Surgery June 3, 2004, University Hospitals Cleveland, BAHA received in 2005, Facial Therapy at UPMC 2006

gary.s

Re: Fatigue
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 10:27:42 am »
Hi Pembo,

I am sorry you are feeling fatigued and have no legitimate answers as to why. I just finished Cyberknife and feel tired a lot, but I cannot compare my situation to yours. I do have a friend who had a benign brain tumor (not AN) removed surgically which started growing back requiring five sessions of Cyberknife. The CK was done about one year ago and he is still feeling fatigued. He usually has to take one or two rest/naps per day as a result. Very frustrating for him and I am sure for you too. I am not sure if this helps, but know that you are not alone. Take care.

Gary
Mild symptoms on right side July 2014
CK April 16-20, 2018, Barrow Neurological Institute
9/2018 hearing aid Phonak Audeo B and Cros B