Author Topic: Post Op Side Effect Questions  (Read 1548 times)

eltorma

Post Op Side Effect Questions
« on: May 04, 2018, 08:12:22 am »
Hello Wonderful Fellow AN Support People:   I am 4 months post gamma radiation knife procedure for a right ear 8mm AN.  I was doing pretty well overall after about a month of vestibular PT. However, headaches, more vertigo, and facial ticks where may eye twitches than my cheek draws up and it lasts for a few seconds hit in the last few weeks.  My doctor thought it might be some additional swelling that was causing these and put me on predisone for 5 days.  It helped for about a week but now the facial ticks occur one or two times a day.  Then this AM I awoke with a very bloodshot eye.  Has anyone else faced similar side affects?  I'm hoping it's just the nerves regenerating. But it would more reassuring, to know others had similar reactions which went away with time?
Thank you for your continued support.  I am here to talk with anyone else facing AN issues. 

Elaine

Note:  I removed your email address to protect your privacy.  Users can always email or private message you using the icons on the left.  CD
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 10:54:43 am by CHD63 »