Author Topic: May 23rd Facebook at 5:45 PM -Learn about Proton Therapy in DC area  (Read 1917 times)

KeepSmiling

• details about patient written by wife.
I was sent this by e-mail in Re: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Proton Therapy Center.
Join us on Facebook Live tonight at 5:45 p.m. for a special sneak peek inside the treatment room of the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Proton Therapy Center. We’re celebrating the opening of the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Proton Therapy Center with a special blessing. We’re the first and only proton therapy center in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and the only one in the world to offer proton therapy with HYPERSCANTM.

To watch Live, visit our Facebook page facebook.com/medstargeorgetown at 5:45 p.m.!

I sure hope that posting this doesn't violate a rule...
12/O6/2O12: 1.5 cm lesion.Proton Therapy-July/Aug, 2013 Massachusetts General Hospital. 2/23/2018 MRI: 1. Small .5 cm x(AP) x .8 cm (TV) x .8 cm (CC )left intracanicular acoustic schwannoma) Completely deaf in one ear. Occasional tinnitus. Zero side effects.

Citiview

The Times had an article about this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/business/proton-therapy-finances.html

I read the Times everyday...well I peruse it on my way to finding the free crossword mini. :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 03:20:28 pm by Cityview »