Author Topic: UK Surgeon  (Read 1347 times)


  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 10
UK Surgeon
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:23:56 am »
I have recently moved to the UK from the U.S. and would like to find out if any UK members know who the top surgeons in the UK are for AN. My doctor recommended Dr. Michael Gleeson in London but just curious if any of the UK members know any other top surgeons. I am in the watch and wait category and am living in England for one year then Germany for 3 years so I want to get some top European surgeons lined up in the event I have sudden growth and need surgery while in England or Germany. Any recommendations for other AN doctors/surgeons in Europe would be appreciated as well. Thanks!