Author Topic: Twigaling in the nerves or massels  (Read 2715 times)

Yigalr3010

Twigaling in the nerves or massels
« on: June 27, 2017, 01:50:16 pm »
Hello all I have been diagnosed with a AN 1.5 cm 3 months ago. I have been w&w. I now feel my nerves tvingling all over my body and most on the right side where the AN is located. I have also have neck pain and "krak" sounds in my neck.
Is the twingling connected to the AN or maybe it's the neck ? Thanks.

Sheryl

Re: Twigaling in the nerves or massels
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 03:15:50 pm »
Hi - I'm not sure about the tingling.  I do have some funny sensations near my right ear when I rub my fingertips across my upper cheek.  I did go to see a neurosurgeon about the neck cracking and he said it was NOT related to my neuroma and that it is a very common problem with many people.  He sent me for some physical therapy which really didn't help but I loved the neck and shoulder massages!!

Good luck
Sheryl
9th cranial nerve schwannoma - like an acoustic neuroma on another nerve. Have recently been told it could be acoustic neuroma. Only 7 mm of growth in 18 years. With no symptoms. Continuing W&W

Freelander

Re: Twigaling in the nerves or massels
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 06:01:43 pm »
After having my AN grow from 6 to 10 mm within three years, I can unequivocally suggest that the facial tingling is likely due to the AN pressing against the facial nerve.