Author Topic: New Jersey Chapter - Sunday, October 23, 2016  (Read 2195 times)

ANA Forum Admin

• Global Moderator
New Jersey Chapter - Sunday, October 23, 2016
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:55:49 pm »
NEW JERSEY CHAPTER SUPPORT GROUP (ANA/NJ)
FALL MEETING

Please plan to join us at the next meeting of your local Acoustic Neuroma Support Group.
We welcome you to learn about the latest treatment options, to network with other acoustic neuroma patients and find encouragement and support.

DATE/TIME:
Sunday, October 23, 2016
1:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Lawrenceville Branch
2751 Brunswick Pike (Route 1 South)
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
609-882-9246

TOPIC:
●Meet and Greet
●Caring and Sharing

Refreshments will be served.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO RSVP, PLEASE CONTACT:
Wilma Ruskin

Who should attend? Family members, caregivers, friends and interested persons are encouraged to attend. You do not have to be a member to attend.

ANA/NJ is dedicated to achieving two important goals:
    (1)    to provide support and information to acoustic neuroma patients, their families, and their friends before and after treatment.  We do not give medical advice.  Our members are available to encourage and to share their own personal experience.
    (2)     to increase public awareness of acoustic neuroma, so that symptoms will be diagnosed and treated in a timely manner by experienced medical teams.

DIRECTIONS:  

From North Jersey
Take Route 1 South. After I-295 overpass there will be a traffic light at Franklin Corner Road. Stay to the right onto Business Route 1. Make a right turn at next traffic light, onto Darrah Lane. Library is on the right.

From Trenton
Take Route 1 North to Whitehead Road Exit. Make left onto Whitehead Road and follow until traffic light. Make Right onto Business Route 1 and continue North for about one mile. Immediately after the third traffic light, move into jughandle to cross over Route 1 onto Darrah Lane. Library is on Right.

From Eastern New Jersey
Take I-195 West to I-295 North. Exit at Route at 1 South. Follow "From North Jersey" directions, above.

From South Jersey
Follow Route I-295 North. Exit at Route 1 South. Follow "From North Jersey" directions, above.