Author Topic: Bana UK  (Read 5001 times)

kat

Bana UK
« on: October 23, 2006, 08:57:47 am »
Hi to all UK AN ers

Just a message to anyone in UK who might have had difficulty in accessing the Bana website . I might be the only one
stupid enough not to know that the web address has been changed to www.bana-uk.com but since there has not been any action on the site since 15th of Oct from the members I thought this would be worth a mention . 

Regards to all Kat
2.2 cm AN diagnosed July 2004 . GK at  the Royal Hallamshire
Sheffield UK in April 2005 2nd MRI in December 06 showed signs of the AN shrinking and MRI in FEB 08 showed no change . SO FAR SO GOOD .

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Bana UK
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 09:50:51 am »
Thanks for the heads up on this Kat. I registered at one point for BANA and never heard anything back..... so, this is now "home" for me...

BTW, where in the UK are you? My bloke is back in Shaftesbury-Dorset, although he just moved there from SE London.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

kat

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 11:16:20 am »
Hi Phyl

I live on the North Yorkshire coast having moved here from Kennington SE  London appx 20 years ago .

Best Regards Kat
Sheffield UK in April 2005 2nd MRI in December 06 showed signs of the AN shrinking and MRI in FEB 08 showed no change . SO FAR SO GOOD .

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 11:34:26 am »
Hi Kat,

I haven't had a chance to visit N. Yorkshire yet, but do spent a great deal of time in Shaftesbury, N London (Camden area), Croydan, Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, Oxfordshire and Brighton. Next trip over, will have to see if the UK AN gang wants to meet up. Not sure how far you all (ie: You, Tony, etc) are by rail into Central London but would love to meet you all.

Be well,
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

kat

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 03:46:33 pm »
Hi Phyl

I am about 4-6 hours away from central London by rail all depending which train I catch . My husbands family still live in central London and we visit there every now and then . It would be great to meet . We do usually travel abroad a lot
during the winter months but we have no fixed plans as yet this winter .

Regards Kat